g/ad

Apr 18

Worse than animals: The Murder of Baby Briana Lopez

Tag: Family Life,Female Topicswendy @ 9:08 am

If you want an answer to the question “Can it get any worse than what happened to ‘Baby P’…?” then  think I have found that answer. In no way does this diminish what happened to that poor sweet child, but it can in a way serve to the British authorities as a precedent in how to deal with such cases of horrific child abuse.

Mandatory Life Sentence. That is the legacy of this horrible story; mandatory life sentence for people who abuse and kill children. The parents of little Briana Lopez will never see the light of day ever again and when you have watched this graphic, and terribly disturbing report you will wonder why they were never strung up by their necks.

That photo above left: that is the only photo ever taken of little Briana and it was taken of her lying dead in her cot – it has been airbrushed so that her injuries are erased. After her death, on searching her parents filthy squat for evidence, they discovered the sad fact that there was not one photograph anywhere of this little girl – not one of her playing, giggling or just looking into the camera. Her parents never bothered. I doubt this little baby girl ever smiled let alone giggled…

The police who worked on her case took that photograph of her in death and realised that there should be a picture of her to be remembered. Watch her story and weep…

ALL social services depts and staff EVERYWHERE should be forced to view this report.

Copyright © 2007-2014 Cultured Views. All rights reserved.

96 Responses to “Worse than animals: The Murder of Baby Briana Lopez”

1. nicole says:

I’m so sorry Briana…Love you!!! Wish I could have shielded you from this. I wish I knew why they could do this to you. I wish I could have met you baby. poor sweet innocent baby.=)

2. Dee Mazingo says:

I have not stopped crying since I read this story yesterday. This poor, sweet, innocent gift from God lived a life that is just unimaginable. I know God wrapped you in his arms and gave you the love you needed when you got to heaven, sweet girl. No one deserves to live the way you did and you didn’t deserve one ounce of it. Too bad you didn’t have a voice or the means to defend yourself. What monsters these people are that did this to you. The ones that were supposed to protect you. Rest in Peace precious litte one.

3. Ashley says:

You poor sweet baby girl you never deserved what they did to you those people are sick I wish i couldve been where you were so i could have just took you away and held you in my arms and kept you safe because you are such an innocent baby girl who couldnt even defend yourself all i can do is cry cause i can imagine what you went through but i know you are somewhere now where you will always be safe noone can hurt you anymore baby girl. You will forever be loved and remembered God Bless this little angel Briana Lopez RIP

4. Kimmy Martinez says:

Poor sweet angel baby. I can not even imagine anybody going
    through what you went through, from the people who were
    suppose to love you and watch you grow into a young lady.
    It breaks my heart even more because during that time my
    husband & I were trying to have a baby through infertility
    treatments. It did not happen for us. We adopted a little
    boy. He takes our breath away.
    I say to myself,wish I would have been there for you too the
    way we are with our son. Moreover Briana, even though we did
    not know each other personaly, I feel like I do know you.
    You will always be in my heart, thoughts & prayers sweet
    angel. You will always be remembered in our home in Chicago

RIP Briana Lopez, you are in God’s hand now.

5. Misty says:

Baby,
    Only god knows why you were hurt like you were.God will repay those devils for what they did to you .I be leave that with all my hear, if i was there i would taken you.Out of that and put you in my arms and give you love like (ALL) (Children) .Desires.. May god keep you under his wings and love you for ever.

6. Kyle says:

Briana,
    Honey, I wish I could’ve met you. With the computer graphics change
    I could see a most BEAUTIFUL little toddler, but its just a shame to
    have seen a picture of your dead body after your autopsy. Little un’
    I love ya dear. I never knew ya, but your murder story shocked the
    CRAP out of me, and I’m still in shock. How someone could murder a
    cute lil gal like you is beyond my train of thought of understanding.
    Rest In Peace lil Briana. You aint hurtin’ anymore, at least….so look
    at that bright side.

7. kristal mother of 2 says:

Endless tears flow from my eyes since I have viewed these images. I lost 4 pregnancies before finally having my million dollar family. I can’t even think of words to describe what I am feeling for this tiny girl and the hatred I have for the culprits. I do know that it disgusted me so much that I tossed my cookies. How do you rape an infant? How do you toss her like a rag doll and let her fall to the ground yet feel no remorse or fear for the crying victim. It’s suppose to be mother instinct to want to comfort your child when she is hurt or scared. Brianna, you are in my heart baby girl; I am so sorry you felt the pain alone. If you were my child I know you would be here for your 6th birthday and many more. July 19th will always be remembered in my home; your picture hangs amongst the rest of my family. You are part of my family.

8. Beth says:

Precious Angel!!!! You no longer hurt in the arms of Angels. You can laugh, play and giggle now and I hope wherever you are in God’s Garden you know you are safe now. Tears flow when I read of what happened to you, but then a smile comes upon my face to know you are with God and his Angels away from those demons who portrayed to be your parents. Your safe now honey!!!!

9. Wendy says:

Whenever I think about this little girl, baby Peter and all those other babes who suffered and died in such pain, I wonder just why the hell ‘God’ deems it so fit that they have to suffer so much. If He wants them in heaven there are less horrific ways for him to take them – they never even get a chance to find someone to love them. They never know a day or even a moment of happiness. They are doomed from the moment they are conceived.

10. katie harvey says:

I cried when I read about you online Brianna, and saw some pictures. I can’t imagine anyone who could do this to a poor innocent child. I wish someone had stepped in and saved this childs life. This is why I’m goin to be a lawyer. And Put people away like this forever or the death sentence. They deserve to rot in a cell with no windows or foo for what they did.

11. Marina Blessing says:

I could not even finish watching this video, it made me so so sick, just seeing the pictures, but after I watched 2minutes I just had to shut it off. Now that I have finally calmed down from crying I am joining every group I can to help prevent child abuse but I believe the problem is the system, OUR SYSTEM IS WEAK. The people who did this to THEIR baby was first posted on bond, then only sentences to 51 years in prison. the mother only 27 years, which means WE AS TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING TO KEEP THESE P.O.S. ALIVE. What kind of weak ass system is this?! Those people should be put on immediate death-row. Or hell let them loose, I guarantee you we will do what the government should do. What is RIGHT. It is pathetic that those people who tortured a baby to death will get a bed to sleep on, 3 meals a day and activities to keep them busy for the next 51 years. I am paying for those people to be lodged?! I think we as people need to make a petition to make a death sentence to CHILD RAPISTS, MURDERS AND SEVERE ABUSERS. I think it would not only save money, but send those devil’s straight back to hell. Why make them sit and wait for it, do what they did to the poor defenseless infant, that baby that suffered for 5 months before it died horribly. ARE WE BLIND?! If the government proves we do not tolerate this behavior maybe we can actually get some response and better parents. People are not afraid of prison. I have heard people talk about ” yeah I’ve been there, whatever ” Is that what we want, whatever? I would rather see people piss them self’s for even thinking about getting sent to prison rather then laugh at it. How many more children have to suffer before our system steps up and makes a REAL difference. How many more children have to suffer being raped and tortured to death?! I am ready to see a difference, HOW ABOUT YOU?

12. Wendy says:

Years ago vermin like these people would have been executed – it is still the only appropriate way to deal with such scum. The ‘mother’ at the very least should be sterilised and never, ever let out – and if she is it should be when she is so old she cannot breed any longer. It makes my blood boil that to know there are ‘activists’ who fight for the rights of such monsters, I prefer to see them hanging from the nearest tree.

13. Stephanie says:

RIP Baby Briana. This poor baby girl who did not have a voice. The people who were suppose to protect her and comfort treated her like she was nothing. How could anyone do this to another human being let alone their own child? I am beyond sick to my stomach after reading and seeing the pictures of this beautiful little girl. I can’t imagine the pain and hurt she went through during her short life. I will never forget this story or this babygirl. She is in God’s arms now where no one can ever hurt her again.

14. Jema says:

Poor child! Born on the day of love and no one showed her what love is. Maybe in the near future, couples who wants to have a baby or is going to have a baby be psychologically examined to check their capability in rearing a child. There are a lot of couple put there trying in vain to have a child and yet people who are blessed with children don’t know how precious they are.

15. debralee says:

i wish i can take all the pain you must have felt since day one i have a 3 year old daughter and it brakes my heart to hear that someone can do this to a child

16. emy says:

all i can hope for is thoes things die a slow an painfull death god bless sweatheart

17. kiana says:

I don’t understand the sytem, I do know it sucks, because these animals walk amoung us free and children are still dying this way in this country…I agree with the person who said why do ourtax dollars pay for these people the next 51 years of vacation…they should be tortured the same exact way they did the baby…this angers me me in a way that I cannot express, we are taking care of these people, that sickens me

18. Wendy says:

I agree – but for some unknown reason nature spares these monsters such a fate while innocent babies get handed these death sentences. Mother Nature sucks.

19. lynette wilkins says:

I’m am so sorry this happen to you. My precious baby girl (since you were precious 2 them u r 2 me). It is so many mothers out here who hearts are so sadden b/c we can’t have a precious baby girl to call our own like you. It hurts me so deeply to know that a beautiful baby girl was out there that I could have loved and cherished and protected from parents that took you only for granted. I pray that the lord forgives your parents for what they did and I thank God for taking you away from all of what you had to go through. I love you always my precious baby girl

20. lynette wilkins says:

sorry i meant since you were not precious to them

21. jenna says:

i feel as if i just lost one of my own. baby briana i wish i could bring u back and love and care for u like my own child. u looked like such a beautiful baby. ill always wonder why and how people could do such a thing. and as for them, sorry mother fuckers, they will rot for the rest of their days whether it be in jail or not cuz not a day will go by that they dont think about what they did. i personally wish i could just walk up to them and make them suffer 1000 times worse. im so sorry this happened to u baby and u will never be forgotten.

22. Ian says:

The parents shouldn’t have been given life in prison, they should have been stoned nearly to death, then drawn and quartered with butter knives.

They are disgusting and pathetic excuses for animal life and frankly, the whole family should be raped and beaten to death for doing nothing to save her from the monsters she had as parents.

Stop thanking god and get angry at them. If a loving and merciful god existed, this wouldn’t have happened. Imagining that he is going to do anything is foolish, and allows people like this to kill a baby and receive such a weak punishment as sitting in a cell for the rest of their lives. Wake up. People like this need to be publicly tortured until they go into shock, given an epinephrine shot, and then tortured right back to shock, so on and so forth until the physical trauma no longer allows their heart to beat.

Prison. Psh. Death isn’t even good enough for them. Flay them. Immolate them. Stab them to death with a nearly straightened paperclip. Do something of equal scale to their crime, but don’t you dare, for even a second, say that justice was served. It will be served when they go to general population and are raped to death while guards twiddle their thumbs and watch happily.

Aside from the horrific story, most you people make me sad for humanity. Lynch mobs for people like this is the normal and even rational reaction, and most of what I see here are watered down whiners and bible dummies. Get mad, be human, tear their fucking hearts out and force feed it to them. BE HUMAN.

i

23. Kerry says:

The headline is misleading and arrogant. Animals DO NOT treat their babys the way this baby was. ONLY HUMANS do this…and these people are the worst examples of humans. They are NOT ANIMALS.

Words are all powerful.

24. Wendy says:

In that you can hardly call animals ‘civilised’, regardless of the fact that they care for their young far better than humans in many cases, these people are lower forms of life on that scale. Their savagery certainly matches that of the most bloodthirsty of creatures though – however animals work from instinct, humans from conscious choice.

In what way were you mislead…? an unusual perspective…

25. Perla says:

Sometimes I ask myself,why does this happen?God gave us the ability to create a life.To carry for 9 months and to go through the pain of having our babies,to love them and to protect them.How can the parents,the grandmother and uncle even get a chance to live…bastards.They deserve to be in hell,they deserve to go through the pain over and over again like baby Briana went through.I hope that people that are around that trash(Briana’s family)kick the shit out of them.No baby deserves to go through this.

26. mommy vhe says:

sleep now… little angel! sleep now in love and peace… in the arms
    of The Father that truly loves you!

27. mommy vhe says:

those parents are evil!!!! they will pay!!

28. Sarah says:

I can not believe the pain u went threw I can not believe there are people out there that are so cold how can anyone ever hurt such a precious gift so innocent why they did not just leave her at the hospital! I pray this never happens to another child but that sad truth is its happening everyday PLEASE GOD WATCH over these precious ANGELS they deserve a happy loving home I ANYONE OUT THERE READING THIS IS A CHILD ABUSER FOR ONE MIN PUT YOURSELF IN THERE SHOES IMAGINE BABY BRI’S PAIN AND GO GET HELP!!

29. Michelle T says:

My heart breaks when I think of you Briana how anyone could hurt a child is more than I will ever understand. If there is a God I hope you are soaring and you laughter is the sweet summer wind.
    You will always have a place in my heart!
    ♥ Michelle

30. Tonya says:

I agree with everything you said! The family is all to blame and should be punished just the way you said. I had thought over and over in my head how I would like to see the parents and uncle be to punished and their pathetic little time in prison is not enough! They should be stoned, or thrown in to the air and slam into the concrete a few times and see if they survive. I cried for days thinking about this Brianna and how just how any human could brutalize anyone more less a defenseless five month old baby. I think this prison punishment is crap and I hope they get raped and beat up everyday in prison until the day they die! the judge and jury for feel ashamed for short sentence these three worthless people got. Do any of these people have children? Wouldn’t you want worse for someone if they did that to your baby? You don’t have to have children you just have to be a real human being. I love all children and I love little Brianna and wish I could have held you and cuddled you and made you smile and laugh everyday, but instead God sent you to those low lives for what? Let every person in the world remember you for all eternity and hope this never ever happens again, and if it does Kill the ones responsible!

31. Wendy says:

If they did not want her there were plenty of people who would have loved to raised her – it seems it is easier for some people to torture and their baby rather than give them up…that just demonstrates how evil these creatures are.

32. Carme says:

I don’t know what to say. I will keep your memory in my heart.
    I wish I could send hugs and kisses to heaven.

33. Nancy says:

I wish life in prison really meant life in prison, we need to protect our children. This beautiful little girl didn’t stand a chance. I am for home health visits to all our children especially ones born into at risk situations. I know everyone will not agree with me but we need to make sure our children are safe. I know I would have welcomed another set of hands just to hold and rock my child. Please protect our children.

34. Teresa says:

I wish you were mine baby, not only would you still be here but you would be happy and healthy, loved and nurtured, cared for, cuddled, loved and wanted. I am so sorry for what happened to you, it should have never happened. I hope you are happy and loved where you are now and if you get another chance, I hope the next time it will be with people who would truly love and care for you, people who would give their lives to protect you, not monsters like the ones that did this to you. I will love and think of you for the rest of my life you beautiful little angel.

35. sarah says:

theres no excuse for that behaviour and alcahol releases your demons not create them its sad that a child had to be abused for people to realise that this happens all over the world on a day to day hour to hour basis. whats sad is whats been domne about it?what can you do to prevent this from happening to babies and children..its monsterous and punishment should be an eye for an eye.no cosy prison walls and 3 meals a day.stricter sentences,these idiots should be in guantanomo bay and humilated and tortured hourly….

36. Teresa says:

I agree comletely. There is absolutely NO excuse for hurting a baby/child, there is absolutely NO excuse for them doing what they did to you. I don’t normally wish bad things on people, I don’t believe in it, but I hope they get what they deserve for what they did to you angel. If possible, atleast ten times worse. God knows you didn’t get to live in peace, hopefully you can rest in peace. Much love to you baby.

37. Ingid says:

Torture the MF’s……Skin them, make them suffer. Shove up their arses a stick with razors in front of anyone who wishes to watch. Makes me sick and hurt that a little baby can even endure such acts. I want to know more about whats happening to these MF’s in prison.

38. Karen Brown says:

OMG..since I read this story this morning, I have been crying my eyes out and I agree the parents and uncle should be tortured. They don’t deserve to live, but they deserve worse then a needle in the arm!!! They deserve to be beaten over and over and put in a room with the world’s worst pedophiles. This makes me so sick it’s unreal!!!

Briana, You will be in my prayers everynight! I know you’re safe now baby because you are with Jesus. No one can ever hurt you again. If I had known you, I would have given my life to save you poor beautiful precious baby- I love you!

39. michelle says:

them bastards are savages,that bitch who gave birth to baby brianna should have her womb ripped out of her and the bitch that gave birth to that bitch should also have her womb ripped out of her they have no idea of how much torcher they caused for baby brianna and them two savages who want to call themself mennnnnnnnnnnn are more than savages,evil savages,should never even have a last rite read to them on the dying bed, any god will never welcome that evil to his heavens,they will never get any where near baby brianna’s soul ever.
    Dear baby Brianna
    i wish with all my heart
    that now you are living
    the most wonderful life
    god can give you.
    I wish one day that when
    i come to heaven
    it will be you who awaits me
    to show me the way to a tender arm
    because i feel only you can know the meaning of a tender arm.
    That tender arm belongs to you
    i know because you have never
    hurt anyone in your very short life
    but im sure for you it
    was a life time of hell :(
    R.I.P Baby Brianna +
    Michelle xxx
    love you for ever baby Brianna.

40. briana says:

omg. I’ve been through alot but to read and see her………only god was there for her….i am crying writing this. The pricks deserve to suffer over and over by the devil himself . Death is an easy way out in which they don’t deserve the luxury of. I wish I was there for you baby. To hold you and to see that beautiful smile you probably never got to show. And to make you laugh the beautiful laugh that would light up the whole world. I hope god gives them what they deserve. And I hope god gives you and all the children who suffered another chance at life with family who would show you the love you deserved but never got. My name is briana too. So I dedicate it to you. May the angels above hold you in their arms safely now and forever.

41. montanagirl says:

I cannot believe what I just saw. My heart is in pain for you Briana. I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and He tells us to forgive I am finding that aliitle hard after looking and reading what they did to Briana. I too, know that the Lord picked you up and is still holding you in his big warm arms. Something importana and good has got to come from Briana’s death otherwise she died in vein, and no-one should ever die in vein, the Lord gives us wisdom and love, please lets use them. You, Briana child of God, you are home..

42. Jessica says:

Why?? How?? I don’t understand, how anyone..let alone a MOTHER could let this happen & participate in these acts of horrible abuse!! I am a mother, I personally can say, that I would be laying dead before I would let anything happen to any one of my children! It sickens me even more that there are people out there right now trying to have a baby, but can’t. Trying to adopt a baby, but can’t. IF YOU DON’T WANT YOUR CHILD, OR CAN’T CARE FOR THEM, GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE WHO CAN, GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY!! It’s even more disturbing that there was someone who could have saved baby Briana but chose not to! PLEASE ppl if u see abuse report it!! You could be that child’s last chance, we have to be their voice, they are so helpless in this ugly world. They are god’s greatest gift! RIP Baby Briana….God has on more beautiful angel

43. cc says:

man if i ever saw or had a feeling of a family abusing a lil girl like that i wouldnt call the caops id kidnapped them and everything the did to the baby i do back and 10 times worse and id feel so good doin it too and i still wouldnt call the cops and i would laugh while i did it then i would call the cops once i was satisfied muahahahahahaha

44. Lucy says:

Rest in peace baby Briana, you are now in the hands of our all mighty Lord and he will keep you safe and for the first time. you will never have to hurt or cry for help. And although I wish I could do to “them” what they did to you, but worse, I know that God does a far better job taking care of those animals then us. I do hope that they pay a price for what they did to you every single day they are in those walls. I cant forgive them, but God unfortunately does. Although I have neer met you, I love you baby girl and you are forever in my thoughts and prayers! I am soo sorry for what you went through, and I am soo sorry that no one loved you enough to be your voice and save you. But I will see you smiling one day. God Bless you Baby Briana!

45. Lucy says:

Now that the State of California is looking to changing Sex Offender Laws, isnt it about time that all states have death penalties for all child killers, rapist and neglecters? If you search the internet for stories similar to that of Baby Brianas, you will be surprised to know that most of these child killers are the parents and are only serving so many months and a few years in prison? Its not good enough!!! Just like Chelsea King’s parents, we should change the laws everywhere! There’s gotta b more we can do!!

46. Wendy says:

I have always said that the penalty for killing a child, or neglecting a child to the point that they die, should be mandatory death. Such people are the worst of the worst and paying to keep them alive in prison is as bad as knowing they will be let out and free one day. Once you have caused a child to die through your deliberate actions that’s it – there’s no redemption for you I’m afraid.

47. Erica says:

There is no other post that could b e as true as yours Ian!!

48. Nancy says:

There is no excuse for anyone to abuse a child, if you can’t take care of them, give them to someone who will love and care for your child. We need mandatory home health visits for all children under school age. How many children have to die before the world says enough. I know everyone says they don’t want the government in your business then start taking care of our children. What would have happen if even one person reported this abuse? Would Briana have died, we will never know because no one reported it. Children are not hurt in a vaccum, someone knew this child was born and being abused. This hit me really hard because my daughter is named Brianne and I could not imagine letting someone abuse her and not reporting it.

49. Coral G. says:

Baby Briana, I wish I could have met you… I wish I could’ve taken all that pain and abuse myself 10 times over right now than for you to have suffered what you did. I cannot explain how much pain and sorrow I feel right now. My Sweet Princess, may you enjoy eternity being in heaven with our Heavenly Father and his angels. You are a special and dearly loved, I will always have you in my heart forever, and eventhough we never met, I love you…

50. Zold Borbala says:

Has any of you seen Law Abiding Citizen?
    That’s the punishment these 3 monsters deserve!!!!!!

51. Carmel Greeff says:

What a beautiful child..one of Gods creations, taken in such a horrific manner!!!!
    May God keep you warm and safe in his arms forever and ever as you deserve..i am so happy that this little Angels pain and suffering is over…
    You will remain in my heart for the rest of my days…RIP little our little Angel..i dont know how this little girl survived for even 5 months with all the pain and torture she was faced with every day…

52. jaime says:

I can’t believe people like this exist, but I know they will get their punishment which will be torment in hell for Little Baby Brianna Lopez. I’m sure if she were alive she would have turned out to be such a sweet beautiful little girl who would have laughed, smiled and played like she deserved but these savage beasts robbed her of her life and innocence at such a tender young age. She barely was given a chance to live. She should have lived and they should have died. They deserve the death penalty in the worst and most cruel way possible and make examples of these murderers so that others will know what will happen to them if they do it to other children. To all child murderers, children are defenseless and innocent, let them live and you kill yourselves. Every time I read the stories and videos about baby Brianna I cry. It is by worst, the saddest child abuse case I’ve read and seen. You are now in Father GOD’S arms baby Brianna Lopez. RIP Sweet Little Angel.

53. Meggan Mother of 2 says:

We LOVE YOU BABY BRIANA!!! I know God has you wrapped up with so much love and your enjoying your beautiful precious life in Heaven. I wish some one would have told the police you were being abused I would have taken you in and given you so much love I would have to be reminded I have two children of my own that get so much love from their mommy and daddy I could never and would never harm my son and daughter I can’t see how a human being especially your OWN FAMILY, but they dont matter WE LOVE YOU BABY BRIANA and you will always be remembered in my Family!!! Rip and much Love the Coburn Family.

54. amanda says:

please call and get flowers put on Briannas grave…respond if you are going to call. remember call and tell them you want them placed there june 30th…please call and get as many people as u can to call the number to the florist is 575-524-7800

55. Wendy says:

Well, if anyone out there reading this wishes to commemorate little Brianna this is the ideal chance to do it.

56. Tiffany Rodriguez says:

I AM SO LOST FOR WORDS TO HEAR THIS SAD, SAD STORY. IT MAKES ME SO SICK TO MY STOMACH THAT ALL THESE DUMB, YOUNG, INMATURE GIRLS WANNA HAVE SEX AND NOT DEAL WITH THE RESULTS OF HAVING A BABY. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A CHILD SINCE 2007, IT BREAKS MY HEART TO KNOW ALL THIS THIME WE’VE BEEN TRYING THIS POOR LITTLE ANGEL WAS GOING THRU THIS. I WISH WE COULD OF BEEN HER ANGEL AND TOOKIN HER AWAY FROM THOSE EVIL PEOPLE. HOW CAN HER MOTHER ALLOW HER FATHER AND HER UNCLE TO ABUSE HER CHILD I JUST DON’T GET IT. I BELIEVE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO THRU ALL THE ABUSE AND RAP FOR 5 MONTHS STRAIGHT JUST LIKE BRIANA DID. THEY ARE SICK PEOPLE AND THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE IN JAIL WHERE THEY ARE AND WILL BE PROTECTED FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD!

57. Alex says:

This is such a sad story. I remember it more and more now that I have came across it and read the story again. Who could do this to an innocent little child? Or anyone for that matter?! You are safe and at peace Baby Briana. Those three should have all been tortured the same way. May they all rot it hell!

58. nancy says:

I am still amazed that anyone could hurt an innocent child. WE need to take care of our children, they are our future. If you abuse a child you lose custody forever, see its really simple to protect our children, don’t give the children back to the abusers.

59. VERONICA says:

even after almost 8 years, i can still remember ur beautiful, angelic face…u were always so bundled up in ur lil beanies , booties and mittens and wrapped so tightly in ur blanket…if only i knew then , wat i know now…..i never once thought such a beautiful innocent child like u cud be so unloved by such a horrible family…i will always remember seeing ur beautiful face at lotaburger…after this tragic incident, i never returned back to work for that horrible walter family…how cud they do such a thing and not protect you…even i, a complete stranger with 4 children of my own will feel love for u always….r.i.p. baby brianna…. u will always be remembered by everyone and loved by everyone…u are gods child now….<3

60. Mommy says:

These ppl needs to be hung by their dicks with arms and legs getting chopped off with a 6 foot dildo up their asses… How can ppl do such things?

If I had a time machine, I will go back to the very day you were born baby Brianna and steal you away from these sick ppl… You would have been loved and cared for. I just cant stop thibking about hiw short and painful your life was…if I can go bacc in time I would take all the pain for you… I have a daughter of my own and it breaks my heart everyday looking at her knowing there’s such cruel on this earth.. I dnt understand what this world is coming to… But i know i will be able to meet u one day and just hold you and never let go…But may you Rest in peace now babygurl… You will always be remembered and have a place in my heart…

61. amanda says:

To veronica..did you ever see a bruise on brianna..did it even look like her family loved her?..i have been trying for so long to find out more about brianna before she died could you tell me everything you know about how her family treated her and how she looked and anything else that you can remember about her?

62. Wendy says:

That child could not have been loved or she would not have been treated the way she was – the problem was, as with baby Peter – she was loved by people who never met her, she was not loved by the people who should have loved her. There are people like that, the ability to breed is not the same as the ability to love. For a child who had such a short life and who was never photographed even once, it would be nice to know what her smile was like…if she ever managed to smile of course. The only image we have of her is that of her in death. So, so wrong.

63. Teresa says:

I pray for you everynight Brianna and I make a birthday cake for you and sing Happy Birthday to you every year now. I hope you can see and hear it all from heaven sweetie. Love, Teresa

64. heather says:

may you rest in peace baby briana….and to those who hurt you, just remember….god makes sure everything gets paid….may you spend eternity in hell…

65. Teresa says:

RIP Lil’ Briana, you are in god’s hand now, and NO WILL EVER HURT YOU AGAIN…

66. Carolyn says:

Brianna you are with Jesus now running and playing at the feet of Jesus. No hatred or anger just love and happiness.

67. Siobhan says:

this is so sad, its actually evil, hope they never get out of jail, r.i.p ur safe now! ♥

68. Wendy says:

Thanks Siobhan :)

69. Jeanette Avila says:

I’m so sick what they did to baby Brianna. I think they should get the death penalty I couldn’t imagine what that baby went through. The government should do something. They will to face god the baby gone and it so sad.
    I’m a grandmother. And her own grandmother did do anything to save her she should be sent to death her self, and the uncle to. I cry every night for her she is an angel in heaven. There is to much abuse in this world everyone dose not seem to care.

70. JOYE says:

May God help us all. Child abuse, you call this child abuse. I call it premeditated murder. These animals better be glad I’m not the grandmother because they would not have lived ong enough to go to trial nor to abuse this angel a second time.

71. Wendy says:

That poor little girl was surrounded by evil, sadistic people – she never stood a chance.

72. Brittany says:

How could you carry your own for 9 months, and this do this to your own poor helpless baby. After I read this I had to go give my baby girl a big hug, and kiss. I don’t understand how someone could ever hurt their own child like this. My baby girl is only 4 months, and when I see her smile it makes all my problems deappear with a quickness! I would do anything in my power to protect my own. If they didn’t want her, myself, and thousands of other people would have taken her with pleasure! I would have loved you like you should have been loved. R.I.P. Brianna you should have had much better baby girl!

73. Kasey says:

Dear Briana;
    Although we never met I love you.At night before I go to sleep I pray for you. When I see my children laugh and play I think of you.
    You are in my heart Briana and there no one can ever hurt you again.
    Now your in haven a place so wonderful and devine. In the arms of jesus smiling, laughing, playing in the clouds. Jesus will protect you now Briana,I promise you. As i write this letter to you my heart is heavy and my eyes filled with tears. How I wish you could have been my child so you would have never ever been in fear. I would have loved you and gave you hugs and kisses every single day. Not boo boo’s, bumps, and ochies only hugs and kisses and tickels just to see you smile. Briana rest in peace beutiful little baby…….. I love you.

74. Mary says:

That’s really sad…I cried when I read this cause I got 2 children of my own and I just can’t beleive who would do this to a child, and they dont even have one picture of her…they deserve life without parole!! It just makes me sick to know that you could of had everything but stupid people just took that away from you! Thank god your in a better place now where you’ll have all the love and care you need! R.I.P. Briana we all love you!!!!!!!

75. jess says:

Well youd think brianna would be dead after all that abuse while noone knew about the abuse youd think a baby wouldnt even live up to 5months like brianna they must of fed her so they could abuse her

76. Emira Tucker says:

I have read about this story via facebook about a month or two after watching a video that someone made about her on youtube. It just guts me and brings me to tears every time. There is not a day that goes by now that I don’t think about this precious little angel when I see my 4 month old daughter laughing, cooing, and smiling. As I write this post it brings tears to my eyes. I cannot fathom how anyone could hurt a child let alone an infant! These “people” aren’t even good enough to be called animals, since most animal mothers (at least mammals anyway) feed, care for, and protect thier young out of mere instinct. Even the animals that do kill there young its a quick painless death, not 5 months of pain and suffering… These people are lower than scum, and in my opinion need to suffer the longest most painful and horrible death imaginable. IF these souless pieces of waste did not want a child they should have given her up for adoption! This baby like all babies deserve nothing but love and kindness warmth, kisses and smiles, not endless torture. This actually made me question my faith for a short time, but i know now that she is in paradise with God,

77. angelika says:

We love you baby Brianna…forever… from France.

78. Alexandra says:

I read about this story months ago and it keeps coming back to me. So upsetting, unsettling, disturbing on so many levels.
    I am going to write a list because that is what will help me process. I am writing in a way that will help me work it through. I hope my thoughts will spark your thoughts, and most of all I hope for peace:
    1. Child abuse – physical, verbal, sexual, or social- is never about pleasure for the abuser. It is about power. The abuser was abused and felt powerless, so he (or she) abuses as soon as he (or she) can, or will look the other way.
    So when people write “how could they have gotten pleasure. . .” it is a complete misunderstanding – rape is not sexual. it is about overpowering the vulnerable.
    These monsters became monsters because someone did something horrible to them. And then they did not self-reflect, or were sick and could not , and the cycle of violence continued. It must be stopped.
    My thoughts on the Lopez’s disgusting behavior – let’s consider appropriate consequences: People who are stuck in the cycle of violence and abuse have lost the Gd given privilege to have sexuality. It should simply be removed. If a person cannot handle being in possession of normal, healthy, functioning genitals, then they should be castrated. Just like a known criminal is not permitted to own a weapon, so too a person who misuses his “equipment” should have it all removed.
    If we are honest, and truly intend for something to happen “NEVER Again” we must learn from those around us. Because imagine how many young innocent (or elderly vulnerable) are abused in equally horrific, large and even very small ways every single day???

2. This is a horrible tragedy. we all know that. we all have read the disgusting, awful details. it’s like a traffic accident – you try to look away but you keep looking and then it becomes burned onto your brain as a reminder to drive more safely. The thing to do, for me, is to try to reflect – ok, this is horrific. We all keep thinking about it. What is there to learn here? And what part of me (or you) tries to overpower someone else even in a small way?
    3. I think about how many people are disturbed by this tragedy and as a result are moved to be more gentle with their own children, to slow down, to touch their children with more respect, more kindness, to listen more carefully in the name of the innocent, the completely vulnerable and totally unprotected Baby Briana? In her name, I kiss my baby one more time today, I put her down on her changing table even more carefully, i slow down and tell my baby what I am going to do before i do anything – slowly and gently change her clothes, put on her bib, offer her nursies, change her diaper – anything. And I honor Baby Briana, and I am ever even gentler with my own girl.
    4. The lack of acknowledging Briana’s humanity: she wasn’t a person to this family. She was an object. A crying, needy object. She was not treated with any respect. We as a society need to ramp up our treatment of young children with respect. That means telling them what is going to happen before it happens – as simple as “I am going to close the car door and it will make a bang” or “I am going to pick you up now”. People talk to their dogs more than they talk to their children. They understand that a cat is unsettled by a move from one home to another, but are surprised when a young child is upset in the same situation. I am not saying that these things are abusive, just that as a society we need to become more sensitive to young children – Brianna’s horrific experience is just the extreme of how people deal with those who are voiceless. Let’s say tickling: An infant or young child laughs because they have NO choice – it is an involuntary response. I would suggest that before tickling your child, consider that it is an act of overpowering someone who is powerless. Then decide if you liked it when someone much, much bigger than you, that you trusted, tickled you. Yes, the baby is laughing – but she has no choice.

79. maria kuvari says:

i wonder is there a god..i am waiting to die and maybe i will get an answer from him WHY????I am so embarassed that i was born human!!!I wish you little sweet angel make company to baby peter and laugh both of you and live in a better place than here away from sick-devils with the human appearence!!I also wish i could curse so badly all those who abused and murdered all these baby-angels and my curses came true!!!Who knows maybe they will come true..

80. tara says:

I don’t believe in the death penalty but in this case I’d heartily agree. But then again with what they put this innocent little angel through death is too good for them. 2%= Briana. You’re in the arms of angels now.

81. Wendy says:

Torture and then a long, slow death would be more than good enough for them. People who say ‘death is too good for them’ are copping out.

82. vera says:

When we say that death is too good for them, maybe we mean that death alone is too good for them. I agree with torture first, then death!! They must not die until they are tortured.

83. Sylvia says:

Vreselijk verhaal heb het gezien met tranen in mijn ogen.
    Hoe kun je niet van zo een kleintje houden?
    Als ouders moet je onvoorwaardelijk van je kind houden en beschermen baby Brianna heeft dat nooit gehad alleen maar ellende het idee dat ze nooit gelachen heeft en geen een foto van haar gemaakt is maakt me ziek!!
    Wat zijn het voor gestoorde mensen die dit een baby aandoen?
    Waarom? Het is niet te bergijpen ik ben zelf moeder van een 6 maanden oude dochter zo een kleintje is toch het mooiste wat er is.
    Onze meid krijgt zoveel liefde van ons ik vind het vreselijk dat Brianna dat nooit gehad heeft van haar familie.
    Die monsters moeten ze hetzelfde doen als ze bij Brianna gedaan hebben!!

Brianna R.I.P
    Je zal nooit vergeten worden.

84. Nathan A Medeiros says:

I can not begin to understand why on earth someone would do this to an infant child, I despise Rapists and Molesters especially ones that do this to children. No matter what the punishment is that you give this diabolical people It’s still merciful, But in Hell they’ll truly suffer over and over and over again I hope they are forever haunted by the events that took place that night But they don’t care about their crimes. Still if I were the judge I would purposely send them all into general population and make sure that their crimes are broadcasted throughout the prisons. And when they are found brutally bludgeoned from with in the Prison Walls and I’m told it was cruel and unusual punishment I will present them with the Photos of this infant child who never had the chance to live and say” this is Cruel and Unusual” ” They received mercy compared to the baby”.

85. vera says:

That would be some justice for that innocent baby, indeed!

86. Manon says:

I feel so angry…….R.I.P…..Sweet Briana

87. vera says:

While her murderers are incarcerated I wonder why inmates haven’t yet got to them. They don’t deserve to live. I wonder why they didn’t receive the death penalty. I really haven’t researched more than the horror committed upon that helpless baby.

88. Wendy says:

They are a wretched bunch of sub-humans. Their crimes deserved the death penalty for sure.

89. karen says:

i read this story a week ago and look at it every day its so sad and all i do is cry when i read this i showed it to my family and what i cant wonder is why aint her abuser dead why should they have there life even if its behind bars every one of them including the grandmother and uncle should have death sentance this is sick no baby deserves this kind of life and the cage aroung her grave is sick they should be six feet under an caged like animals better yet they should be flushed like all other shit.

90. yessica castillo says:

when i saw this,, i felt sad, discusted, and angry at the same time.. i still dont understand how can anyone actually do this to their own baby.. i cryed and cryed,, thinking about this horrible thing that happend to this inoccent baby,, they scaped the law of humans by not getting life in prison.. but they wont escape the law of god.. they will burn in hell!!!

91. Anna Yordanova says:

Dear Briana your mum never kissed you,but there where you are now lots of angels kiss you for “good night”.I hope to meet you one day in heaven.

92. patriciapalomares says:

I love you baby brianna, no more pain sweetangel of god your in my heart and thoughts everyday sweet baby girl,

93. Toni Maraj says:

I just heard of this today and can’t even think about this without just feeling like my heart is wringing. This makes me sick, just sick. Physically and mentally. I wanted to see what happened to the parents, nothing could make up for what they did but I can’t go further than this. There is only one thing I can do, from this day forward I can give my thoughts of love to that baby who did not deserve such atrocities.

94. Crystal says:

In God I/WE Trust>>>3

95. Windy says:

What upsets me is that the law initially was very mild and then was changed because of this case but just in New Mexico I think they should have gotten the death penalty especially because this was a baby and she was so badly abused and had no way to protect herself. I just recently came across this case. I am a grandmother who’s granddaughter was shaken and sexually abused by her father and he only got 5 years she was put in the hospital a month after she came home from the hospital from being a premie. Her father tried to hide it but we persisted with the hospital that her seizures were not normal and she wasn’t eating, finally after 3 days and a video to prove she is having seizures they did a scan of her head and found bleeding of the brain, 3 days of him hiding what he had done to her and 3days of the ER turning my daughter away not believing her that sucked but he wont get to see her ever again

96. laura jones says:

Rest now baby angel. You make me a more tolorant loving person. Rest now in the arms of God himself. I dedicate the kissess I give my bsbies you you sweet darling child. I love you.